Sunday, May 24, 2009
FC BARCELONA!!
Eeee!!! We went to a Barcelona Football game! (that's soccer for all you Americans out there). Ahhh it was SO great! The arena seats 100,000 and there were just about that many people there. These soccer players are SO GOOD! I don't even know how to describe their little tricks they did, but it was fun to watch even if i was a million feet away haha. They lost the game, BUT after the game they had a celebration because they were the Spanish CHAMPIONS this year. SO we got to here all the players speak (obviously didn't understand any of it) and there were fireworks after too. We sat in the third to LAST ROW on the VERY TOP and it was AMAZING and there were about 30 guys behind us chanting and singing and drinking and smoking the whole time, and it was an awesomely exhilarating time. I've never seen bigger fans of a team. Take Syracuse basketball fans times 100. They are so in love with their soccer team. Diehard fans right there. When the ref made a bad call (which was like 5 times in the second half of the game) everrrrryone would wave their papers and whistle and MAN would they whistle loudly. It was crazy, all 100,000 people went insane! Seriously the coolest stadium/game experience of my liiiiife. :) I can't begin to explain it, I'm sooo lucky I got to go. And since we were in the very top rows, we not only had an awesome view of the whole stadium, but also of the city too! Here are some pictures!!! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment