Thursday, June 4, 2009

Surprise!!!!

Eeee!!! Tonight was such a fun night! Let me tell you about it. Earlier tonight, Kristin and I met up with Anna and Debora in front of our church to go get some coffee. So we´re walking down the street and all of a sudden we see Mario. Ok, cool. We keep walking, I´m talking with Debora (she told me her life story and it´s pretty awesome) and I´m following her because I have no idea where she is taking us. So we walk around to the backside of this really big building and all of a sudden... I see all my friends from church! And they all say "Surprise, Happy Birthday!" and then they say "Are you surprised?" haha, and I said "Of course I´m surprised! I just thought the four of us were going out for coffee!" Haha, awwww I love them so much. Ok then we went to Pan, a sandwhich/coffee place (yes, we still got our coffee haha) and the 12 of us sat all together and talked. Anna told me her life story (I like life stories) and then we all just walked around for a little while, hung out in the middle of Barceloneta. Eeeee I can´t even explain how much fun I had. Doesn´t sound like fun, but it was so fun. I love this place. No, I love those people. Hmm :) :) :)

1 comment:

Tia/Carol/Apphia said...

Stephers!!!! I'm SO HAPPY that you had a birthday party in Barcelona!!! That is so Great! I was feeling sad that you had no family around to help you celebrate, but you did!!! :)
Love you lots!!!
Tia