You won't go all "Oh, but you're in SPAIN you're not supposed to be sad EVER because you're in SPAIN think about all of us who have to work and stuff and you're in SPAIN." on me will you?
Please don't.
Because people have done that.
And it's really annoying.
I missed two really special people's weddings this past weekend and I'm really sad. Weddings are super important and these two girls are really good friends of mine and I missed their weddings. I wish I could have been at them. Even though, I could have only been at one or the other because there were in completely different states on the same day, so maybe not being at either was better, but I am so sad that I missed them and I wish I could have flown back to the States for them or something. :(
AND to top that all off, I'm not going to be home for Justine's memorial service on Saturday and that makes me like 100 times more sad than I already am and I just wish I could be home for it.
Please don't think that this means I don't want to be here, because I do, I really like it here, but I just wish I could be in two places at once. Which is impossible. Unless you are Mandy Moore in "Walk to Remember", which, I am not.
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Stephers,
Of course you are allowed to feel sad...you have some really good reasons. I'm sad, too, that you couldn't be home for Justine's memorial service and for 2 good friend's weddings (do I know them or are they college friends?) It would be handy to be able to be in two places at once...in this case, four - 2 weddings, Keene for Justine (I'm assuming) and Spain!
You do have an eye for photos, Steph. A friend of mine looked at them and said "She should frame them and sell them - they are professional quality!" I agree - quite impressive! The parts of Spain you've sent pics of seem very beautiful, even the cities!
Love you lots.
Tia
Post a Comment