Have you ever heard that saying "There's no 'i' in 'team'"? I like the meaning behind that.
I also like this quote: "I want to impact that world, but can't do it alone."
I like it because it pretty much defines my life.
I want to impact the world.
But.
I can't do it alone.
Yup.
There we go my friends.
That's how I feel.
Everyday.
So what am I going to do about it? Just sit around and talk about it? No way man. Get up and do something! Other people have impacted to world. Lovely organizations like the (RED) campaign, TOMS shoes, Blood Water Mission, the Mocha Club... They're all helping the world. They all have a purpose and a mission behind the things they do, the money they raise, and the products they sell. I'm sure those organizations started with one person's idea, but also with a LOT of help from people who also supported the idea.
We're in this together.
God doesn't give us friends with the same beliefs and desires and passions for nothing. He expects us to use our talents together to make this world a better place. So that's what I'll go do.
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment