Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"This is the time for faith and determination."

those two words -faith and determination- seriously sum up my life.

let me explain:
I place my trust and hope in my Lord Jesus Christ. I have faith in Him. I love Him and He loves me more than I could ever imagine. He provides for me, guides me and helps me through my many trials.
This is where determination comes in. God is going to help me through my trials (which include homework), but He's not going to come down here and do it for me. He's going to give me the tools to do these things, but I've got to be the one who takes these tools and uses the to the best of my ability. I've got to be determined to succeed. And God is on my side through all of this.

Amen.
<3

No comments: