Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life Upside Down.


I've always agreed with the phrase "the world looks better upside down." Not like I'm always walking around looking at things upside down or anything, but sometimes I find it necessary to look at things at a different angle. Crouse College (aka, the Castle) is, in my opinion, the prettiest and most interesting building on the Syracuse Campus. It's so old and has so many beautiful architectural details on the outside (and even more on the inside). Coincidentally, my favorite spot on campus is right in front of the Castle, overlooking the city of Syracuse. One night I was lying on the grass looking at the stars and happened to tilt my head backwards a little more than usual and got a really cool view of the Castle. Luckily I had my camera with me and so I snapped a picture (while I was still lying on the ground), and this is what I got. It might be my favorite picture ever, because you can't really tell what it is at first, yet it is still so cool looking! So.. That's my rant about being upside down.

No comments: