"Home is where the heart is. Home sweet home. It's not a house, it's a home."
Take all those cliche phrases about home and mush them all into one and you get: "Thank God I'm home." (Really, you do. I tried it.)
It's been a while. I didn't come home for spring break because I went to the Bronx (which was totally worth it) and so I haven't been here since January 14th or something like that.
Anyways, some things that have changed since I was last here:
- We have a cat! His name is Chandler and he's grey and he runs away from me. But dad says he sleeps on my bed, so he's gonna have to get used to me here for a few nights.
- My sister's room is now painted green and orange stripes. EW. Really, Meg?
- My dad have moved his office from the basement to my bedroom. Oh HEY desk, huge chair, computer, file cabinets, ugly CD player and paper shredder! It's fine though. It's warmer up here, so I don't blame him.
- Um.. That's all.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment