Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fowler High School, Week Five.

(October 23)

It's kind of hard to explain this week. It wasn't very eventful, but I felt like I got to know some of the kids better. It's funny how if you just spend a little time with someone how much you can learn about them. I "desk hopped" and tried to visit every kid as they were writing about their favorite rooms or were cutting up the pictures they took last week and pasting them into their journals. And boy, some of those pictures were great! One girl had taken a photo from over her head, showing only the top of her hat and the tips of her sneakers. Her sneakers were completely out of focus, and I seriously think it's one of the coolest pictures I've ever seen. I was very proud of her. Anyways, besides that, some of the guys were playing with my camera. You'd think I'd be nervous about it, but I actually like it when they use it because they take pictures of things I normally wouldn't. I can trust them. I think it's better to cater to their budding interest in photography then be overprotective of things that aren't really mine (God's money bought that camera, not mine). I mean, I'm there to serve them, right? So I might as well let them use the camera. So, as a result of that, I didn't take any of the pics in this post, all my children did! :) :)


Shaianne was selling candy for a club.


Uh ohhh, this pictures proves someone was texting in class! haha

No comments: