Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Bad days suck.
Today was like, literally, the worst day ever. And it was a day off from school too!! I couldn't believe that I holed myself up in the Box (aka the Warehouse, aka, where I do my work) for 5 hours, even though it was beautiful outsides. Blue skies and sunshine. But nope, I made myself do homework. Worst decision ever. Grated, I got stuff done, but I was SO not in the mood for life when I left. I had a lovely dinner awaiting me when I got home, but all I wanted to do was sleep. And cry. But I couldn't cry, because I bought new mascara, and it's not waterproof. Anyways, the moral of the story is this: I found the perfect cure for a bad day (thanks to some help from my awesome roomie). Turn up the country music, make sure the whole neighborhood can hear it & have a dance party. ..on the porch. It works. And now, I'm back to doing homework, but my life is a little more cheery now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment