This summer I had the privilege of going to Panama on a missions trip. It was the most amazing trip of my life and Panama officially has a piece of my heart. The first picture is the chapel we worshiped the Lord in, at the camp we stayed at. The second picture is an "artsy" picture of the sand, the ocean and my toes:).. And the last picture is of the Old Panama City in the foreground and the modern Panama City in the background. Everything in Panama is absolutely beautiful.. I can't wait to go back.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Priceless Panama.
This summer I had the privilege of going to Panama on a missions trip. It was the most amazing trip of my life and Panama officially has a piece of my heart. The first picture is the chapel we worshiped the Lord in, at the camp we stayed at. The second picture is an "artsy" picture of the sand, the ocean and my toes:).. And the last picture is of the Old Panama City in the foreground and the modern Panama City in the background. Everything in Panama is absolutely beautiful.. I can't wait to go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment