For my whole life (ok, only for the last four years, but it seems like a long time) I've been slighly obsessed with country music. Listening to it makes me want to go down to the south and experience a whole new world! (I am from NH, about as un-south as it gets).. So anyways, I bought Kenny Chesney's "The Road and the Radio" CD today (a few years after it was released haha) and the song "Summertime" pretty much sums up everything I ever want in life.
The chorus:
And it's two bare feet on the dashboard
Young love and an old Ford
Cheap shades and a tattoo
And a Yoo-Hoo bottle on the floorboard
Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime..
So, you see, in the dead of winter, that is my theme song right now. Thank God for country music or I think I would have seasonal depression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment