I went on a fall retreat to a camp in Pennsylvania in early October and had a little photo shoot with God's creations during free time. Also, the picture on the heading of my blog is from that same day. I tend to use high contrast in my pictures when I edit them. It gives more of a visual interest, although sometimes it doesn't look quite right. These ones seemed to take the high contrast well, so I went with it. If it looks good, don't give credit to me, I didn't do anything special. God designed everything you see here.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Design in Nature.
I went on a fall retreat to a camp in Pennsylvania in early October and had a little photo shoot with God's creations during free time. Also, the picture on the heading of my blog is from that same day. I tend to use high contrast in my pictures when I edit them. It gives more of a visual interest, although sometimes it doesn't look quite right. These ones seemed to take the high contrast well, so I went with it. If it looks good, don't give credit to me, I didn't do anything special. God designed everything you see here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment