Poble Espanol (Spanish Village) is a re-enactment type of thing of the different parts of Spain. Andalusia, Catalonia... other areas that I can't remember the name of... they are all represented in this little village. And in the village are quite a lot of artisans who have their studios and shops there. Painters, textile makers, glass blowers, jeweler.. people like that. It's all really beautiful artwork, this has been one of my most favorite places to explore so far. All the artists are really nice, and in the glass blowing place, you can stand and watch them blow glass for as long as you'd like, and it's the most mesmerizing thing ever. I could watch them for hours. here are some pictures.






As I was looking through my pictures from Spain, I noticed I take a lot of shots of the sky, lanterns, vines, shadows and random swirly things.
Whatevs.
<3 Stephanie
2 comments:
oh Stephie,
It sounds like you've had a life-changing experience in Barcelona. It must be bittersweet...we are so looking forward to seeing you (briefly!)but saying goodbye to people who have "seen" who you are and love you for it, in a place far from your home, is really hard.
You'll know where you are supposed to be if you pray and listen for that guidance...but where ever you end up, it will be perfect!
Love you!!!
Tiakali
PS LOVE YOUR PICS!!!!! You're artist's eye is awesome!
xoxox
Post a Comment