Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ha. I couldn't stay away.

The title says it all.

I've been looking for a job lately (got a one week summer camp gig down in Hancock, NY). I've also been strumming guitar here and there, and hanging out with some super awesome friends. But most importantly, I've been reading Country Living Magazine... and I'm in love. Seriously, there are so many good/crazy/creative/quirky ideas in that magazine. Who else would think to decorate your wall with a collage of antique rug-beaters? Who else would suggest covering the front of your fire place with oyster shells for an "added beach-y feel". Who else would encourage decorating each room in your house based on a different decade? (the 50s was my favorite)... only Country Living my friends, only Country Living. And the best part of this whole story? When I got here on Friday, there was a stack of about ten issues on the coffee table. It's taken me three breakfasts to get through issue, so I'm thinking I'll be good with ten for the rest of the summer. :) Life is good.


No comments: